Interpretation is the oral transmission of a message from one language to another. Journey's End Interpreters listen carefully, analyze the message, and accurately convey the true meaning.
Contact our Interpreting department to schedule high quality language services for your organization:
Monica Zucco, Interpreting Services Coordinator
(716) 882-4963 x207 (office) (716) 392-8576 (mobile) Send Email
Journey's End Interpreting Services Department offers professional, high-quality service in languages needed to do business in a global society. These services are ideal for health and human organizations, educational institutions, legal and government agencies and corporations.
The Journey's End advantage:
- Reliability - Quick, efficient and reliable scheduling. Trained, professional interpretation staff.
- Integrity - Our interpreters are held to the strictest of professional guidelines.
- Availability - Weekend, evening and after hours availability.
- Accuracy - Our professional interpreters are trained to accurately convey the true meaning and content of every communication.
- Responsibility - Hiring a professional, in-person interpreter gives a strong message to the community of high quality of patient care.
We Offer Services in Over 30 Languages:
Current Customers Include:
- Kaleida Health
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Visiting Nurses Association
- Erie County Department of Health
- Northwest Buffalo Community Health Care Center & Dental Clinic
What Our Customers are Saying About Journey's End Interpreting
“I refer Journey’s End Interpreting Services because the communication and
coordination is so easy.” - Service Coordinator of Erie County Department
“Quality of interpretation improved once we started working with Journey’s
End” – Clinic Coordinator, Northwest Buffalo Community Health Care Center.
- One day interpreter training, "Introduction to Community and Medical Interpreting"
- On-site customer training, "How to Effectively Use Interpreters"
- On-site bilingual staff Interpreter training
- For more information on upcoming training, contact Monica Zucco.
Journey's End Refugee Services, Inc Interpreting Program seeks professional and experienced applicants for on-call positions for the following languages:
*Karen*, *Karenni*, *Burmese*, Mai Mai, Kizigua, Nepali, Swahili and more.
Candidates must be fluent in English and have professional Interpreting experience in order to be considered.
Interested applicants should download, complete, and return the linked application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journey's End Refugee Services
2495 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214