Making An Appointment
You can call our Client In-take Phone Line (716) 882-4963, ext. 203 or stop by our agency office to schedule an appointment with Journey’s End Immigration Legal Services.
If you do not speak English, it is your responsibility to bring an interpreter with you to the appointment. You can also arrange for an interpreter with our office. The cost is $35/hour, which must be paid in cash at least two days before your appointment.
Please bring all relevant documents with you to your appointment, including:
- I-94 or passport
- Social Security Card
- Employment Authorization Card
- Marriage, birth, divorce certificates
- Any notices from USCIS, CBP or Immigration Court
- Any paperwork regarding criminal proceedings (arrests, fines, convictions)
- Proof of income paperwork if you are filing for a fee waiver (food stamps letter, SSI letter, HEAP statement, etc.)
There is no cost for your first immigration consultation. However, if we take on your case, you will need to sign a retainer agreement and pay all the associated nominal legal fees.